Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Pandey   19 April 2020

Tenent eviction rule in west Bengal.

one of my tenent was not paid rent from more than 10yrs and before 2 yrs passed away at his village home, after that his son came and using that room. and asking to transfer room at his name.

he was not residing with his father that time, but now residing with his wife.

we are asking for eviction

but he is not doing .

is there any way to evict from my property.

 5 Replies

Manish Pandey   19 April 2020

Please share your reply.

Vishnu P Sopanam   19 April 2020

more than 10 can it be possible that a man is staying without paying rent. since there is no agreement with you and his can register a police complaint.

Manish Pandey   20 April 2020

Thanks sir.

Manish Pandey   20 April 2020

Yes, we don't made any agreement with his father and but they have last paid receipt of Rent. i.e approx before 10yrs.
kindly suggest, may I lodge complaint to police or send notice to them.
Plz suggest.

Manish Pandey   21 April 2020

Thanks sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query