LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash (XYZ)     15 October 2013

Tenanted property

The court has ruled in my favor and has orderd the  landlord to  to give me my tenanted property back. The land lord is avoiding giving me the property back, What next steps do I need to do to get occupation of the property and is there a time statute limitation from the order date?


 3 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     15 October 2013

File contempt petition in same court .

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     15 October 2013

File execution petition.  

Akash (XYZ)     17 October 2013

thank you for your response.

Is there a time statute limitation to file the execution petiion. I received the favorable judgement in early 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register