Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Thakur   13 August 2015

Tenant refusing to evict my property

Hello,

I want geniuine advice regarding how to deal with bad tenant.We have rented a flat 10 year ago to person without any leagal document. Two years back I requested him to vacate the house however he refused to do that . Then I sent a legal notice to vacate flat. He had not made any reply to my notice.After that I filled a case of eviction against him, from that very day he is trying to hrass me and my family with false allegations. I am very depressed with his this act. He have filled false complaint me in police station that I am abusing his family and not prviding the basic ammenities like water. He has filled case in court against me that I have stopped his water supply however it is not true. He and his family is enjoying water supply everyday. He is trying to harass me and his wife making false complaint against me. Yesterday, a local authority from court come to our house to see wether we have distrupted water supply or not. Thier family trying to be very innocent in form of him and was saying that he had brought water tanker of his own. He is trying to provide false proof and making false allegations . We are very much frustrated with him and his family. Please give me advice it been more than a year and court is just giving dates?

Learning

2 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     13 August 2015

Do you have any documents of his usage like sub meter for water and electricity supply.put those proofs before court and also confirm on what basis you have filed eviction petition

puja saxena (private practice)     13 August 2015

Do you have any documents of his usage like sub meter for water and electricity supply.put those proofs before court and also confirm on what basis you have filed eviction petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register