LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (hardware)     10 July 2012

Tenant not vacating the shop


  My tenant has sent a notice putting all the aligation on me and filed a case.

  A.  Please can any one let me know can I file a FAST-TRACK  in civil court in chennai. If so how to go about the procedure and process. 



 B. Can any one let me know who got the best civil lawyer  award for  last year.


With Regards




 2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     12 July 2012

dear sunny ,

you can file suit for injection and draft proper reply to tenant notice

there are many lawyers who are best in civil .

feel free to call on 9459321520

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 July 2012

Yes, you can file eviction suit against your tenant.No bar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register