Upgrad LLM

tenant not vacating premises

Dear Sir,

We rented our premises in 2013 with registered agreement in court , tenant agreement expired on 30 Aug 14. there security  money and advance rental was adjusted in 2 months rents and we had give hand written notice to them on 1 sept 2014 , Now they are not vacating the premises and not paying the rent , Also they are not coming to premises and not answering to our phone calls ,there is an electricity bill unpaid since last  4 month .

Do this is an alarming situation , How to tackle the situation ? 

I went to local police station  to make a compliant but they said , This is a civil matter you have to approach the court .

I wanted to know , what is the court view , Can we break the doors and throw there furniture out .i am requesting you to please guide me what is the procedure and time line to get then evicted .

Regards 

Gupta 

Advocate

u cannot break the doors and throw furniture.

You have to file a suit for ejectment of tenant  in civil court.consult to local lawyer.

Dear sir , even we have rented still we are at loosing end , how fast decision are made by court after filling suit .

Consult a advocate and send a legal notice to vacate the premises.After the notices also they may not replied. File a case in civil court. Through proper channel the court will clear the issue.

Advocate

You can not be a judge of your own case. Knock the door of the Court for relief that you want, as the expert has pointed out above.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x