Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudha Rangarajan (NA)     07 February 2013

Tenant not paying rent and not vacating

Dear Lawyer,

  I have rented my property in secunderabad to a tenant based on a 11 month rental lease agreement. The tenant informed me after 6 months that they have built a new house and they will be moving to that premises. Based on that they requested me to deduct the 3 month advance given to me at the begining of the lease period.Now it has been more than 3 months and the tenant is overstaying without paying rent. He is also not vacating the house as promised. What are the options i have??


 2 Replies

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     06 March 2013

you can file a petiton before the rent control court for evicting the tenant on the ground of arrears of rent. and further claim eviction of the ground of "tenant possessing reasonable accomodation" and further claim own use.  Contact a good lawer at your place.

Mayank Kumar Advocate (EAST DELHI)     29 March 2013


here is two disputes first Recovery of rent (how much apply court fee ?)

 second possestion from the tenant   ( how much apply court fee ? )




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query