LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udaya Bhaskar   22 May 2018

Tenant harassing landlord

Hi: My tenant after vacatin of the property is harassing me (landlord) by senidng abusive messages as well as filty langugate and trying to defame and blackmailing. i have deducted for damages done to my flat during return of security deposit and sent cheque along with supporting expenses incurred to claim reimbursement for damages as per rental agreement.

I keep getting calls and lot of harsh and very bad words personally alleging and defaming me through mobile text messages. I have sent a formal intimation/notice to tenant stating reasons for deductions for expenses along with balance amount of deposit as cheque by registered AD post. Pl advise as recourse being a landlord to get these stopping or any other suggestions please.

In addition, in the society knows he is very bad guy in terms of fighting with association, security and other workers regularly on each small issue. 

Learning

1 Replies

Vishal k   22 May 2018

File an Fir in the Police station of your Jurisdcition see to it you dont reply in him in the same fashion he used for you,
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register