LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yash joshi   27 October 2017

Teen age Boy Trapped by Police

Hello everyone reading this, i am Yash joshi, i am of 20 years now, i don't know where to start, i am from nagpur, Maharashtra, India I Would like to share my story with everyone about how Our Indian police trapped ne inside a case, when i was 18 years and 6 months old i got a phone call one day, that my friend was arrested by police but i was little and i was scared because i kept him as a brother, so i rushed to the police station in the disguise, i went to the police station for the first time in my whole small life but when i got there to see my friend one police officer kicked me from the back when i entered and the reason was " I WAS FAIR AND MY EYES ARE OF BROWN COLOUR " HE CALLED ME "KASHMIR SE AAYA HAI KYA" FOR NO REASON, being a guy from normal Indian family i was always scared for the police, and after seeing all this i started crying on the gate only, then i was forced to go inside, when they took me inside my friend was sitting on a bench with 3 other people i didn't know, the uncle who was sitting in the center asked me to shut everything up and just sit, after sitting for hours i was forced talk for the crimes those kids did, which i was not aware, every kid that was sitting there was under 18 so i was given all the blame of the crime i didn't do, and the crime was the were taking hookah in a rented flat, they sued me for nothing i did, i spent my whole one night in the LOCKUP WITH THE CRIMINALS, THEY TOUCHED ME EVERY WHERE, THEY TRIED TO RAPE ME BECAUSE I WAS FAIR AND GOOD LOOKING, I CRIED, I SHOUTED, I WAS BEATEN, INSIDE, I JUST LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY, POLICE AND EVEN GOD HIMSELF, My life was shatter into pieces, the boy who never left his mothers arms was in jail for whole night, he saw his father crying, he saw his sister and mother struggling, and begging everyone for help, I AM STILL CRYING RIGHT NOW FOR TYPING THIS, IF YOU READ THIS I WANT YOU TO KNOW, THAT I WANT TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS, I WANT TO HAVE A PASSPORT, I WANT TO WORK HARD TO MAKE MY PARENTS PROUD ON ME, BUT THAT NIGHT IN LOCKUP HAUNTS ME TO DEATH, the worst part was the people who committed crime were let free because they were not 18, Please if you are human understand my story, and help me win my case, i don't know what charges I'm facing, my lawyer is very greedy he says give me money i will take your case off he asked me for 10 thousands rupees, but i can give that much money i am a student, a normal boy who believed in god once but now i don't trust any one in this government, please if there is any lawyer uncle who want to help me, please fight for me, fight for the truth, i will give you money installments because i don't want my family to be in this trouble anymore because they have faced a lot while being in this situation, its been one year and i still can't breath when i remember that night, i might not be in touch because please call me if you are willing to help 7020694977, thanks for reading and i pray what happened to me never happens to anyone

Learning

4 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     27 October 2017

There is no need to worry, u are a young boy and the fact stated by you is realy painful but u need to become more stronger..like other young boys ..now u r in the age of 20. I need to know some more things so that i can understand bit better Feel free to call me, i will let u know what tp do now..after 2.pm.. Regards Jaspal S Maini(Adv) 9999987283

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 October 2017

Mr. Yash call me on my mobile no.9811776422. Siddharth Shrivastav

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 October 2017

Mr. Yash call me on my mobile no.9811776422. Siddharth Shrivastav

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 October 2017

Among inhumans, still the response in the forum  shown humanity exists.  Also file such application before Legal Services Authority.  I am sure that all the ordeal is unofficial to extort money and no FIR might have been really registered.  Remember time and date of this torture and observe through personal visits by friend or relative the placement of such CCTV footage marking your entry and exit.  The matter requires very careful handling, as the police may go to any extent in protecting their skin by falsifying the records.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register