Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANNUEL TUTTU   04 February 2021

Technical resignation group b nursing

Hi sir,

I have completed 7 yrs service in JIPMER,which is autonomous institution under ministry of health and family welfare with national importance.I got job in aiims and planning to join there with technical resignation.So i have following questions to be clarified.

1. Does technical resignation allow me to carry forward my years of service,both being autonomous institution
  2. I work in nursing officer post group b and got job in aiims for same post,
  3. Will the 7 plus years will be considered for MACP
  4. Does the 7 yrs will be taken in to promotion consideration

Learning

4 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   04 February 2021

Alright so you have a couple of doubts that needs to be cleared, so let me approach towards them step by step.

1.) See basically, a technical resignation is a sort of facility provided to employees working in Central Government who are going to join other Central Govt jobs. Therefore, the answer to your first doubt is "YES, technical resignation will allow you to carry forward your years of service."

2.) You're getting chosen for the same post initially just to be made sure, that you're efficient and effective in your duty such that you can be as an asset to the Organisation.

3.) Yes, it is obvious that your 7 (seven) years experience in your current organisation would definitely be counted for promotion (as it would be reflecting your skills & abilities).

Hoping your doubts are clear now, best of luck for your future.

Thanks

MANNUEL TUTTU   05 February 2021

Thank you sir,

But when i enquired about years of service and MACP administration from AIIMS is not giving a satisfactory answer.In this case is there any legal ground for experience carry forward meaning can i approach court and get the experience counted.

Aiims administration is willing to give pay protection,NPS,leave benefits etc..

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 February 2021

You have the option to refer the grievance to DOPT, New Delhi for suitable redressal.  There is on line system, try to explore such remedy without entering into litigation .

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 February 2021

You are entitled for pay protection and the service would be considered MACP, but not for promotion or seniority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register