Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHARAD (AAO)     10 August 2012

Technical resignation

Sir

Previously I was working with Department Of Post as Postal Assisstant from 17th Jan 2007 to 15th March 2012. Thereafter I joined LIC of India on 19th March 2012 as A.A.O. through proper channel after submitting Technical resignation at Department of Post. But No one there is sure about what benefits I should get as due from my previous service at Department of Post.. At Department of Post I was covered under New Pension Scheme. So what different types of benefits can I get based on my service there. I haven't taken any benefit from there after technical resignation. I am only aware about Earned Leave encashment. Whether I am eligible for HPL encashment & gratuity?? So kindly help me out..,,,,Nobody at my last office is aware about benefits due on technical resignation. What will happen to my NPS deductionsof last 5 years.

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2012

HPL emncahsment No.  Gratuity NO. EL encashment Yes.  Deposit in pension fund and in CGEGIS Yes. PF Yes.

Nothing else.

SHARAD (AAO)     26 August 2012

1- Sir I have completed 5 years of service at central gov. so as per gratuities act am i not eligible for service gratuity and retirement gratuity? 

2- My no. of EL is simply 68 (max. limit 300) so (as in bsnl) HPL will be converted into EL or not?

I was covered under NPS so i guess , PF was not applicable, as told to me by accountant.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

So you mean to say no GPF was decducted from you salary in Postal deptt

Yes sir, no GPF was deducted during the service.

vamseekrishna v (UDC)     28 September 2013

According to me you are entitiled for EL encashment  along with HPL subjected to maximum of 300 days.

Your also entitiled for Service Gratuity (this should be transferred to new orgnaization only)

Regarding NPS your account will be reamin same, and the dedcutions at new organization will also be deposited into your account.

And you are also eligible for Pay protection if any thing persists.

ashok kumar   12 April 2016

sir, namskar. i ashok kumar served for 20 years in navodaya vidyalaya samiti under HRD ministry as tgt & pgt.as a cpf subscriber (non pensionable deptt.). In 2012 i got selected as headmaster in hp govt.through hppsc ( prorper channel  ) & joined after technical resignation.In new deptt.Pay running pay band+gp protected without  benifit of any increment.Now previuos employer( ie  nvs)payment of  leave encashment reduced to half of 216 EL  ie 108 &nothing paid for 69 HPL .where i am of opnion that on techncal resig.i will get full El leave encashment etc. . under rule Is it riht  or not ?..

2 . please suggest  me that, should i deposite all money in lieu of  leave encahment ,gratuity etc to new deptt so that i can get full gratuity&leave encasnment300 at my reitrement, in new pensionable scheme which is compulsory in HP govt. to all recruit after 2004 .or  regarding leave encashment i dserve for full encashment 300 inspite of erlier encashment.(ie from previous employer) yes /no. Thanks in anticpiation.

compliance   13 April 2016

Why dont you take advice from your legal advicer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register