LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithin Puthanpurayil   15 June 2020

Technical Resignation

I Jithin pp working as a Nursing Officer in AIIMS Bhubaneswar since January 2019.I Joined here at AIIMS Bhubaneswar after submitting technical resignation from Aiims New Delhi where I was holding the same post Nursing officer with same pay scale from 2010 December to January 2019.Consequant up on request given by me ,my service book came from delhi Aiims and my pay refixed accordingly .This is my 10 th year of service after my initial regular appointment 2010-2020.I need know about the eligibility of claiming MACP as I have completed 10 years of regular continues service in the same pay level . please help me.

Learning

5 Replies

Nikitha Mathew   15 June 2020

Hello sir,

Under the Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme, Central Civilian Government Employees are allowed three financial Up-gradations on completion of 10, 20. 30 years of regular service, from the direct entry grade. Financial up-gradation is admissible whenever a person has spent 10 years continuously in the same grade pay, just like in your case. 

For further details, you can check the link given below :

https://dopt.gov.in/sites/default/files/FAQMACPS_Estt_D.pdf

Hope this answers your query

Regards 

Nikitha Mathew 

Thank you for your reply.I read the document which you have shared.I rendered all my service in Central govt autonomous bodies.So Iam not sure whether these benefits are extended to autonomous bodies.

Nikitha Mathew   15 June 2020

Hello sir, 

This scheme is applicable to employees of Central Autonomous/Statutory Bodies under the administrative control of a Ministry/Department as well.  

The same is mentioned in the below document (page 6, point 14) For further clarification you can refer the below link :

https://documents.doptcirculars.nic.in/D2/D02est/Consolidated%20guidelines%20-MACPHH4ey.PDF

Hope this answers your query.

Regards 

Nikitha Mathew 

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 June 2020

Yes, you are entitled for MACP.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register