LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     15 November 2012

Technical opinion-supporting affidavits

I want to file the petition at High Court on behalf of 7 parties and there are 3 additional(Miscallneous) applcations such as exemption, stay etc which are to be attached with main petition.At the end of main petition, i attached 7 affidavits of each party and there are 3 Miscallneous Applications
In such case, whether I should have to attach supporting affidavit with each applcaition
Is so, It means there are 7 X1 + 7 x 3 = 28 affidavits in one petition,
In case we mention the desciption of other applications in one affidavit then I need to file only 7 affidavits
Please inform whether the same is admissible in all courts??

Learning

1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     16 November 2012

You need not have to get seperate affidavit. Firstly all the petitioner will have to sign the Vakalatnama, which is a must. Any one petitioner can authorise by the other petitioners to swear the affidavit on their behalf, which should be mentined in the affidavit. OR all the petitoner can put their name in one affidavit and sweared by all. 

As regard affidavit in all miscellaneous petition each and every Miscellaneous petitoiner should be supported by an affidavit.

IN THIS REGARD KINDLY SEE THE HIGH COURT RULES OF THE STATE, WHICH WILL BE MORE HELPFULL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More