LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Tax evasion

Sir, my brother's wife filed maintenance case on my brother .My brother has a small shop from which 15000 to his wife he can not give.My bhabi's brother has a Travel agency where she gives cars in rent which are not commercial registration.

She has a big fast food which she runs with her brother.She is showing her income very less in tax file.

1.How can I bring into notice that they use personal cars for rental purpose.

2.How can I bring notice to the income tax dept that their actual income is much high then they have show?

Please give some fruitfull ideas which can really harrass them.

Learning

6 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     09 August 2012

Thinking on Negative aspect.. 

It never work to bring happiness to both parties. 

IT ONLY HARM .

Think what benefit you without harming others. 

stanley (Freedom)     13 August 2012

As she is having a source of income and is filing her tax returns your brother's counsel  can always argue on the fact that she is earning and hence she is not eligible for maintanence . Try to get a copy of her IT returns and sumbit it in court . And as Advocate  Shroff  has concluded take his advice .

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     13 August 2012

Make complaints at police/traffic police etc that they are risking lives of innocent tourists by providing personal cars for commercial usage. Its crime and they will be penalized.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     13 August 2012

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

Sir, my brother's wife filed maintenance case on my brother .My brother has a small shop from which 15000 to his wife he can not give.My bhabi's brother has a Travel agency where she gives cars in rent which are not commercial registration.

She has a big fast food which she runs with her brother.She is showing her income very less in tax file.

1.How can I bring into notice that they use personal cars for rental purpose.

Take Rajiv Bhasin advice

2.How can I bring notice to the income tax dept that their actual income is much high then they have show?

Get a certified copy of her maintainance petition from court where she has claimed the huge amount spend in marriage and then file TEP to income tax department to the concerned zone and be sited.

Ranee....... (NA)     14 August 2012

Nicely said by shroff sir

(Guest)

Remember .... you cannot win from negitive people by showing your positive side .......it is important to give idiots the taste of the same poison which they tried to give you at certain point of your life!!

if its a war then fight like a soldier :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register