Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib (Back Office)     21 September 2012

Tanent not vactating room

Dear Sir,

I have a tenant, who is residing for about 50 years in my house, with one room, adjacent varandha & attached bathroom in the ground floor. At first the room was in the name of the head of the family under the West Bengal Tenancy Act. After his death the room is being transfered to his wife's name. After her death all the sisters & brothers submitted us a written prayer to transfer the room in the name of their younger brother. It was the incident of 6 years back. And my father acepted that. Since then we are receiving rent amount from this younger son of our earlier tanent.

But in the last year we had made an agreement with him under the Leave & Lincense Act of West Bengal, for 11 months (October, 2011 to September, 2012) duly signed by the present tenant along with two other witness, one from their end & other from our end. Now after the completion of the above mentioned agreement duration, he is not only leaving the room, but also creating a huge physical as well as mental hareshment to me & my family.

Sir under this circumstances, please advice me with your valuable suggestions regarding my farther procedure of activity to uproot the tenant.

Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Rajib (Back Office)     21 September 2012

Dear Sir,

I have a tenant, who is residing for about 50 years in my house, with one room, adjacent varandha & attached bathroom in the ground floor. At first the room was in the name of the head of the family under the West Bengal Tenancy Act. After his death the room is being transfered to his wife's name. After her death all the sisters & brothers submitted us a written prayer to transfer the room in the name of their younger brother. It was the incident of 6 years back. And my father acepted that. Since then we are receiving rent amount from this younger son of our earlier tanent.

But in the last year we had made an agreement with him under the Leave & Lincense Act of West Bengal, for 11 months (October, 2011 to September, 2012) duly signed by the present tenant along with two other witness, one from their end & other from our end. Now after the completion of the above mentioned agreement duration, he is not only leaving the room, but also creating a huge physical as well as mental hareshment to me & my family.

Sir under this circumstances, please advice me with your valuable suggestions regarding my farther procedure of activity to uproot the tenant.

Waiting for your earliest reply ..............................

Thank you.

Anirban Gope (Advocate)     21 September 2012

Before make any comment regarding that papers shouldbe examined. But without going through necessary papers iI can say that at first you have to send legal notice to him duy drafted by an advocate and after that necessary legal proceeding may initiate. If any query you can contact through my email id anirbangope@rocketmail.com.

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register