LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu (Supervisor)     09 November 2013

Talaaq reg

i was marriage a girl in the year 2008 at Masjid as per Muslim formalities in tamilnadu after a month she went to her parents home.i try to convince her but not possible.i am wait for year 2010 then i send a Triple talaq notice to her and copied to her Masjid and police station,police commisioner with acknowledgement.

suddenly she file a case for maintenance to my name and my parents,brother ,sister in the year 2010.

past 3 years case was running my family went for regular hearings,i am in abroad so i didn't recive  summon also.

Now how to solve this issue?

As per my talaq no need to give any maintanence?because i already given MAHR 24 gram gold while marriage.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     09 November 2013

As you have given her talaq and  copy is served to her . In court show the same copy and press that talaq was given before filing of maintainnace application . So you file an application for dismissal of petition.   

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

babu (Supervisor)     09 November 2013

she file DV case and main person i am not receive summon my family lawyer attend for my family.every hearing date our side all are going.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 November 2013

I do agree with Adv. NIkhil

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     09 November 2013

Put same application there and press for dismissal on same grounds. Regards, Adv. NIKHIL SETH Mumbai

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     09 November 2013

In the process of Tallaq , witness is must, either it is not valid, 

after Tallaq till the marriage she has right to collect revenue in the name of maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register