LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar (SE)     14 December 2014

Taking toddler away from mum


I plan to take my sweet little angel on her 1st first birthday away from wife's parental home forcefully ..


Is that crime ?


 3 Replies

vicky (manager)     15 December 2014

@ author

No, father and mother is natural gurdian so no question of kidnapping untill court order.But laws and society have soft corner for mother. Its better to  leave your angel with her mother as right now she needs mother. Dont think of yourself but think about child. After some time file for custody and have your child in legal way. Pratical thinking is required. God bless little angel.

Varun Kumar (SE)     15 December 2014

Thank you Vicky and Helping Hand . Whatif she calls police and complains that my husband and his family took the child away forcefully.. Will there be any arrest or FIR ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2014

She will certainly take the help of police to take back he child, though police will pressurise you to return the child, you may not be remanded for that since you being the father of he child.  Why risking, why don't you seek the permission of the court to be with your child on her birthday, which will be legal and genuine (?)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads