Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joyjoyee Sen (Computer Programmer)     07 June 2010

Taking date after date from court

Sir,

My brother is facing a criminal case of s/c 306 in session court from last 4 years. The complaint was made on some baseless things. They dont have any proof against my brother. Most of all when the girl committed suicide my brother was not present there. In their first statement to police all the family members said that the girl did bad result in her exam that is why she was frustated and committed suicide. After some months all of them changed their statement and lodged a complaint against my brother. To harrasse my brother they are taking date after date from court for last 4 years. Now all the witnesses have been completed only cross is remaining. On june 4th the date cross was there but they agian taken time from court. The next date is on 5th September. Now please tell me howmany dates they can take or the cour can grant to them. Our advocate also applied for quashing in High Court. Pls tell howmany days it will take after cross to have the judgement. We are very eager to have the judgement as we know that the judgement will be in our favor. My brother is innocent.

Learning

1 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     24 February 2012

It seem to be Police case, and State filed it. 

When you refer "They takes dates" whom you mean?? The case filed by Govt-State, and dates given by Court as per it's convenience.

You can file exemtion, so that you need not appear unless necessary.  

In such criminal cases, it tkes long time. ,. even 10 to 15 years. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register