LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   19 October 2015

Taking advantage of her wrong doing?

Marriage year-2007,On 2011, my wife left with my daughter to her parental home. I did RCR on 2012, it was compromised after submitting a joint petition on August 2013, where the Ld Judge write that-' BOTH THE PARTY AMICABILY SETTLED THE ISSUES & THEY HAVE AGREED TO LIVE IN AS HUSBAND & WIFE UNDER THE SAME ROOF, WHERE THE RESPONDENT(wife) agrred'..

But she never came to her matrimonial home, I have tried a lot( have proofs like sms, emails, call-records). On 2014 october she filed a divorce with im under s/c 24 HMA.

nOW my question is ...is not that , the wife is taking advantage of her own wrong doing?

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 October 2015

Sir,

On what grounds she is seeking divorce and alleging the incidents for the same.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     19 October 2015

Yes she is taking advantage of it but RCR cannot be forced upon anyone.  Even after agreeing to RCR, a person can refuse and ask for divorce but usually it is the other way round.

1 Like

Firstly thanks for replying . After compromising RCR, I took a flat at rent at her city. I left my mother & father, & gone to her city with the hope that this may help her to get a Nuclear family. But Alas she never came to join me at the rented flat. Whenver i told her to come she refused. She never look after me when i was admitted in a hospital(stone throwing from her parental home) due to Jaundice. But she never came to visit me. Is not that cruelty towards me? ---she send me the court notice when i was lying in the bed & getting rest due to my Jaundice.Is not the cruelty? ----I have heard a judgements of Supra where these was all the cruelty......

If i am wrong then please tell me. Because this is not my petition for divorce, but still what should i do?

I dont want to with her any_more.

But i am concerned only about my daughter. I missed her......

She did petition under sec 13(ib) .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register