IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palanichamy R   27 March 2023

Take over land after court judgement

I got the court judgement in my favour before 4 months. what is the procedure to legally take over. I have attached the judgement copy


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 March 2023

You need to file for execution of judgment in the court.

Shashi Dhara   27 March 2023

He has filed appeal or not verify , take your advocates opinion about FDP or execution.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2023

“Execution Petition” means a petition to the Court for the execution of any decree or order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query