FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajini Sivaji Style   25 October 2022

Tahsildar made false allegations on me

Myself Prabhakar Engineer & University 7th Rank holder.

I raised a Child safety petition in Tamilnadu to remove stone bund near living place & near school which has snakes issue. The petition went to National commission for Children rights Delhi. They gave order to take necessary action.

The file went to Tahsildar he instead of taking action made false allegations on me.

 False allegation : I encroached a Government Land and constructed house illegally.

The land is purchased by my father in 1995 and registered in sub registrar we have sale deed.

EC from 1995 till date show my father is owner of land. We have Patta copy Voter ID Ration card Adhaar in there in this address. Current bill. Every year paying property tax have receipts for same.

I was just 8 years old in 1995 when my father purchased this land. How can I encroach land and construct house which is false allegations on me.

Fighting for a Social cause on Child Safety has given me these false allegations. This false allegation is mentally disturbing me & Defamed me in the society.

P.S Fighting for Child safety which is a Social cause have given me all these problems


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2022

do not worry.give a complaint on him to collector with recorded allegations on u.
1 Like

Rajini Sivaji Style   25 October 2022

Hello Rama Chary Sir.

Thank you very much for your reply. Your reply giving strength and confidence.

Because a higher government official of Tahsildar rank is making this allegations and i was very mentally depressed 


Prabhakar. C


Richard   29 October 2022

When false accusations are there it's a good thing. It can be used

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query