Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     03 January 2011

Symposiums on Samvidhaan Chaalisa

Dear friends,

There had been a healthy debate at this site about words "Harijan" and "Ramraj" used in "Samvidhaan Chaalisa". One of my learned friends had advocated substitution of  Words "SHOSHIT" and "Lokraj" in place Harijan and Ramraj respectively. I am seriously considering his opinion and posting this message with a view to collect more opinions

Yesterday while celebrating New Year the issue was informally discussed among more than 100 intellectuals (Mainly Advocates of High Court/ Senior Law students/Teachers/Prominent District level political leaders of  main national parties etc..  . Print of relevant views of learned members of this site along with copy of chaalisa was placed in the meeting.  The discussion will continue on 26th January and later on by organizing joint and separate symposiums for different segments of intellectuals.

Interested friends may kindly see the text of Samvidhaan Chaalisa on my blog https://www.vidhiyog.blogspot.com and post a comment on in this thread or at the blog.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi, I am confident that the words "Shosh*t" and "Lokraj" are justified and also confident to that none can suggest any word better than these for replacing the words "harijan" and Ramraj".

I would ever like to welcome any discussion and I appreciate your way to open the wide channels for discussion.  This is the only right way in democracy.

I request that my opinion on the following thread may please be taken into account;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/LCI-as-Parliament--28005.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/26th-November-The-Constitution-Day-27634.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Congratulations-to-Nitish-Kumar-27589.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Some-features-of-Ram-rajya-27801.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/OWL-are-on-every-Branch-of-Trees-including-LCI-Editing-Team-26970.asp

Best wishes for great outcome of the Samvidhan Chalisa.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     04 January 2011

Thanks Dear Shri Ram Samudre! No doubt you have given most sincere  thought to the Samvidhaan Chaalisa after minutely observing it.

May I submit that, I am not in hurry for any results ; I am not desirous of popularity ; I don't have any personal political goal ; I am not connected  to any political party and  I am not confined in any religious boundary. I do respect all. I do oppose any kind of hatreds and misleading prejudices.

I proposed for a get together of apartment members and my neighboring pupils for exchange of new year greetings. Of course, some political leaders of different parties, who happened to be my students, also participated in the meeting.

However, it is for the sake of  your information that majority is preferring the term “Ramraj” so far. In yesterdays meeting there was unanimous view in favour of  Ramraj. Even Muslim advocates also preferred to keep “Ramraj” and vehemently criticized the term “Lokraj”. In the meeting, members of almost all social categories i.e. SC/BC/General were present. A very popular Congress leader who is also corporation member of our city , a very popular BJP leader who is my student and District secretary of BJP, Many followers of Samajvadi party, standing counsels of  BSP government , PSO/Communist activists  were also present. But all of them disliked “Lokraj” and favouered “Ramraj”.   In view of social atmosphere of the participants (i.e. general category in majority), I was speculating that majority may be in favor of “Ramraj” but  some friends would certainly like the term “Lokraj”. I was thinking that initially I should have used the word “Lokraj” and then I had to invite opinions for it’s alternative.  But, to my surprise no one favouerd “Lokraj”, not even Kabirpanthis and Muslims. I should submit here that it is not an exaggeration but an exact report of the opinions.

Now , I myself am encouraging the people to give more serious thought to word “Lokraj” and I am saying that I had to use word “Lokraj” and incidentally or inadvertently Ramraj” was written.

I am going to organize symposiums and debates among Advocates, Professors and  Law Students for this purpose but on the pretext of different  subject matters  and different occasions, because I suspect that people may not be taking interest if they are directly invited to discuss on this word. Reason ? – Perhaps anarchy, exploitation of sentiments, befooling the people in the name of  people’s rule , corruption etc.

People are also saying that “even  if you used this word incidentally, it is wish  of God and it should not be changed”.

Let us see, what views are coming …! I will try to change both words “Harijan” and “Ramraj” in tune with the majority opinions in my survey through symposiums and debates.

(Guest)

Thank you Dr. Tripathi for your above reply.

KOI KITNI BHI KOSHISH KAR LE KHUSHBOO CHHIDAK KAR BADBOO CHHIPAANE KI LEKIN BADBOO CHHIPAI NAHEEN JAA SAKTI.  "RAMRAJ" AUR "HARIJAN" ME COMMUNALISM AND CASTISM KI BADBOO AATI HI HAI KOI CHAAHE KITNE BHI TARK KAR LE.  AUR MAI NAHHEN SAMAZTA KI AAP APNE ITNE BEHATREEN CREATION "SAMVIDHAN CHALISA" ME KOI BADBOO RAKHNA PASAND KARENGE.

I do not mind what majority saying but I ever stand for the right.

I have not only given my vote in opposition but I have also given my suggestion which makes my concept clear that I am not opposing only to oppose but I have participated with you with concrete devotion.

You may consider the majority from the people you surrounded with but my vote will be standing there.

I am confident with my views and "MY VOTE OF OPPOSITION LOCK KAR DIYA JAAYE".

Regards.

(Guest)

To make it clear;

That, I am not only opposing the term "RAMRAJ" but also I am supporting the term "LOKRAJ" (DEMOCRACY)

"PANCH PARMESHWAR" AND UNION OF INDIA A GREAT PANCHAYAT.  

I do not know where is the "SWARG" and who is there to give "Entry Pass to Swarg" but I know very well that our Union of India can be "THE REAL HEAVEN" where the term "PANCH PARMESHWAR" is in existence and every human being is considered as "ASSOCIATE PARMESHWAR".  It is the RULE OF PEOPLE - RULE BY THE PEOPLE AND RULE FOR THE PEOPLE.

It is not at all aossible in any kind of the term "RAMRAJ" where "ONE RAM RULES WITH MAKING CLASSIFICATION IN HUMIN BEING IN BRAHMIN, CHHATRIYA, VAISHYA AND SHOODRA AND GOVERNANCE WITH THIS CONSPIRACY AND DOMINANCE BY THE POWER OF SWARD".

(Guest)

The word "SWARD" may please be corrected and read as "SWORD".

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     04 January 2011

Dear Ram Samudre ji,

You are right for standing firm on your opinion. I appreciate it. I also never feel embarrassed by non supporting or humiliating attitude of people when I take any step different from usual. But I remain always confident that very shortly same people will appreciate and follow me. And I have succeded  every time by recieving more than expected appreciations.

As I have said earlier, I am ready to replace both words according to choice of the people. But is your choice and stand not against your own principles and movement for democracy ?

I am trying to collect more opinions through referendum. If my personal view is taken , I am not against use of word “Lokraj”. At this juncture, I am viewing myself as an umpire or election officer in a democratic setup. I was under impression that you are also a worshiper of democracy !

Dear Ram Samudre ji,

You are right for standing firm on your opinion. I appreciate it. I also never feel embarrassed by non supporting or humiliating attitude of people when I take any step different from usual.

But is your choice and stand not against your own principles and movement for democracy ? I am ready to replace both words according to choice of the people.

I am trying to collect more opinions through referendum. If my personal view is taken , I am not against use of word “Lokraj”. At this juncture, I am viewing myself as an umpire or election officer in a democratic setup. I was under impression that you are also a worshiper of democracy !

(Guest)

@Dr. V. N. Tripathi

- 1. Who is opposing for the word "Lokraj"? - None. OR you please let the people know that who is opposing it?
  2. Who is insisting for the word "Ramraj"? - Only "FUNDAMENTALISTS IN HINDUS" are insisting. I'm sure nonw other will support it. And if you mean these very few "FUNDAMENTALIST HINDUS" are in majority in the Union of India so why not BJP's Prime Minister becoming possible with clear majority of collective majority of BJP/SS/Bajrang Dal/RSS etc. WHO ARE THE ONLY SUPPORTERS OF "RAMRAJ"???????????

This is the reason for no challenge for Congress since none is there as an option.

SO, AS THE PEOPLE HAS TO CHOOSE "ONE" AND CONGRESS HAPPILY ENJOYING THIS "WIN-WIN SITUATION" BESIDES ALL SCAMS.

YES ! MAJORITY WILL BE WITH A REAL SECULAR AND CONSTITUTIONALLY NATIONALIST THINKERS SO PLEASE TEACH THE PEOPLE "LOKRAJ" INSTEAD OF "RAMRAJ" OTHERWISE THERE IS NO WAY FOR THIS THOUGHT AND ITS THINKERS TO COME IN DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY.. THE REAL MAJORITY NOT WITH FEW HOOTERS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register