Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra   20 May 2018

Switching the job from central govt. to state govt

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a central govt. employee, got job in state Govt. While applying i intimated in my office, took NOC. In the new job, they could not take my NOC. The state Govt appointment letter contains you have to join within 30 days from dispatching of the letter, otherwise your name will be removed from selection list. what are steps i have to do sir. please suggest me at earliest. 

Thanking you,

Learning

5 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     21 May 2018

Dear Sir,

Your NOC have to be filed through your Department to State Government by extending clarity on grade.  Please check with your present and previous Departments.

1 Like

ravindra   21 May 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Here i have 2 issues:

1) i alredy got NOC from the department, will they relieve me as per the appointment orders?

2) if the present department could not relieve as per appointment orders, how to get the permission of extending the joining date? what are the other service issues comes?

Thanking you...

ravindra   21 May 2018

Respected Sir,

Here i have 2 issues:

1) I alredy got NOC from the department, will they relieve me as per the appointment orders?

2) If the present department could not relieve as per appointment orders, how to get the permission of extending the joining date? AND what are the other service issues comes to me, while switching?

Thanking you...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

submit technical resignation.  Meet dealing officers in new deptt intimating them about delay in relieving withiin one month.

ravindra   15 June 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

1) is pay protection applies to Central govt. Employees in Andhra pradesh govt jobs??

please consider the G.O 105 ( G.O. Ms. No. 105,  FINANCE (FR.II) DEPARTMENT ,Dt.02-06-2011) which  provideing the follwoing about pay protection.

According to the said orders, “this benefit shall be confined to the Govt. employees only. The employees working in central Govt. Universities, aided Institutions etc., who are appointed to the Govt. service on selection by the A.P.P.S.C.. or Dist. Selection committee are not eligible for the benefit provided under sub-clause (iv).

Thanking you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register