LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev (assistant)     29 June 2013

Suspension without a genuine reason

sir, i have joined the department on 07.12.09 and completed my probation period on 07.12.11 as a grade B officer in the central govt department.i was posted in Rajasthan. on 11.07.12 during a course, while i am going to attend my class, out side of the office, one unknown person asked very bruntly about the mobile phone. since i have not seen this person and his I card was also reversed , so i asked his name but he refused to tell, then i turned his i card for complainting the higher authority. That time i have no mobile phone and no phone has been recovered from me. moreever no any written or orally instruction has been given for not bringing mobile phones in the class by the department. not any such circuler i have singed in whole departmental life. there is clearly written and pasted in the class room "Please switch off your mobile"
during the month of Feb 2013 i have been transfered from Rajasthan to New Delhi(without completing my tenour).
I have joined Hq new delhi on 22.04.13 and on 26.04.13 i have given my suspension letter metioning not to leve the Hqs and not to come office. i am on subsistance allownces. on 01.06.13 i have recieved charge sheet mentioning baseless charges and false allegation like brining mobile phone without permission, misbehaviour, manhandling etc  this is total harashment and injustice even before any verdict of departmental enquiry. plz sugesste what i should do?


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2013

Vague query:-

what are the charges you consider as baseless? 

what is the evidence listed in Annexure-III&IV of chargesheet?

what is the department?

what was the course?

when the event happened?

when chargehseet is issued?

whcih conduct rule you are alleged to have violated?


You are advised to reply the charge sheet properly preferably with the help of any Labour Law Expert.

rajeev (assistant)     03 July 2013

sir plz suggest me a good lawer & contact no.

rajeev (assistant)     03 July 2013

sir this is public forum, so i can not disclose some content. plz give me your no.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2013

you can  send details by PM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register