LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenancevictim (Own)     27 May 2017

Suspension petition in highcourt - crpc 125

Family court awarded CrPc 125 to wife 4 years ago. I appealed against in HC and i was asked to pay 50% of the arrears till case pendency. Am doing that.

Recently, wife filed a FCA in high court  which has two parts - suspension petition against the FC's CrPc 125 award and to all email correspondence as a proof.  I thought if she wanted maintenance enhancement she could have gone to Family court itself and filed for CrPC 127. any reason why she would have filed for suspension of the current order? is this also for maintenance enhancement?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Maintenancevictim
Family court awarded CrPc 125 to wife 4 years ago. I appealed against in HC and i was asked to pay 50% of the arrears till case pendency. Am doing that.

Recently, wife filed a FCA in high court  which has two parts - suspension petition against the FC's CrPc 125 award and to all email correspondence as a proof.  I thought if she wanted maintenance enhancement she could have gone to Family court itself and filed for CrPC 127. any reason why she would have filed for suspension of the current order? is this also for maintenance enhancement?

There is no attachment here. 

Please attach the petition copy before you ask any question.

Maintenancevictim (Own)     27 May 2017

I havent got the documents yet. i checked hc website and learnt about this case. i came to know the details from the text in FCAMPs attached to the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register