LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

life talks   28 September 2020

suspension

what is the difference between section 389 424 and 432 of crpc and what are the circumstances when a lawyer can invoke such sections. I mean to ask how a lawyer decide as in which section to file his case. please give the difference and cases of each section so as to how to understand and how to file case.

Learning

8 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 September 2020

1. The Lawyers own perception decides & depending on the history of the matter, appropriate sections are decided as to under which section the complaint may be filed.

2. BTW, you may prefer to put up your query to you Law Teacher /Professor, for basic understandings.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

thanks for replying. but I must say that my query isn't answered. the 3 sections I have mentioned are related to suspension .. I need to understand that being a lawyer when to file case under these 3 sections. like which circumstances will be like such that I have to use 389 and in which circumstances I have to use 424 and like wise when to use 432

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 September 2020

1. This forum is not for coaching /teaching ANYBODY.  Kindly coordinate with your Law Teacher or alternatively visit the local court's lawyers BAR room and coordinate with some senior lawyers for guidance. 

2. This forum is for suggesting solutions for tenable grievances, which in your case is not.

ok sir. thanks for guidance

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 September 2020

@ Life Talks,

Unable to take examination.

Thanks for no response.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2020

It is only a question paper for examination.  No facts stated.

normantonss   16 October 2020

Another advantage of putting resources into land is its expansion potential. Land has a low—and now and again negative—connection with other significant resource classes.   https://www.normantons-park.com/ This implies the expansion of land to an arrangement of differentiated resources can bring down portfolio unpredictability and give a better yield for each unit of danger.

avadhesh Paliwal   16 October 2020

Its totaly depend on the case nuture.....please send the detail of the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register