Firstly, this is my DAD and not me!
My Father married my mother in a temple in 1977 and my father was forced to get married to another woman in 1978 by my grandparents, this marriage was done as a normal ceremony. My parents registered their marriage (under "Certificate of Marriage celebrated under other forms") in 1982 stating they got married in 1977 & they have two kids. Second wife doesn't have any registered marriage certificate.
We all were together [second wife & her daughters, myself, my sister] under same house (joint family) until 2009, except my parents were in another place as both were working in same office.
Problem started when i purchased my house with my wife under loan. They have also open the door of my personal room where i saw staying & have got it. This was constructed and i was staying there since 9yrs before moving to my new house. Can i file an FIR for opening the door and getting inside OR directly going through court is better?
Second wife has filed for maintenance in Family Court under Section 125(1) Cr PC 1973, claiming that my Father:
1. Has illegally has relationship with another woman.
2. Maintenance Claim for Her & daughter at Rs.30,000 & for daughter marriage - Rs.15,00,000.
3. Has given me his hard earned money to buy house.
How should i proceed with fighting this case?
1. I need to safeguard my parents & myself from false DV/498A (i suspect this could be filed near future).
2. I need to get back my 1BHK house in first floor of my joint property where this was tresspassed by Second while by breaking the door.
3. I need to block all joint properties.
Your suggestions are really needed!