LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murthy   09 June 2022

Survey of land

What is the procedure for getting upor card after notice rcd for survey
is it necessary to have katha certificate
which is the authority what are the documents to be submiited


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 June 2022

Land and Land Revenue is a State subject. Every State has its own procedure. Any how,you can approach the jurisdictional Revenue Office and seek their assistance.

Sravika Reddy Kohir   10 June 2022

1)     Hello Murthy, I acknowledge your question. after the survey you shall apply for UPOR Card with the Land Registry and pay a fee to obtain the document. The documents must be submitted to the UPOR Authorities, they verify and then UPOR Certificate or Card would be granted. Katha certificate is not mandatory but since it is a public record it is useful and it is asked during the survey.

I hope I have answered your query, if there is any other query do drop here.

Have a good day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register