LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nag   14 July 2018

Survey numbers not included in absloute sale deed

Sir - My property was registered few years ago. Recently, upon checking the property documents it was noted that the survey numbers from the "Mother Deed" was not transferred to the Absloute Sale Deed; instead the site number was mentioned. My question is as follows: 1) Is it necessary to include the survey numbers from Mother Deed to Absloute Sale Deed? 2) If the owners are not traceable, what is the solution to get the survey numbers included in the Sale Deed? In this case, is Declaration deed the right solution? Are there any precedence in these type of cases?

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 July 2018

If it was a site, neighbours may provide you survey no,  and in such cases the site no. is sufficient.   If any one of the site owners availed such loan from any commercial bank including the developer, they may have provided parent deed to Bank, which copy can be obtained under RTI by seeking Registration no of the parent deed.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     14 July 2018

Even though if there is site no. also could have entered Survey No.  which indication of land details.  In absence of Survey No. document is having lacuna.  You may obtain the same and execute a rectification deed.

Nag   15 July 2018

Thanks for your reply. The "Mother Deed" has survery numbers. However, during the sale of property from A to B the survey numbers were found to be missing in the Absloute Sale Deed. Site number & site location has been mentioned in the Absloute Sale Deed and the bank has sanctioned load based on the Absloute Sale Deed. My question is in order to include the survey numbers into the Absloute Sale Deed what is the solution? Right now I am unable to trace the owner that sold the property to me. How do I go about this scenario? Need advice please.

Nag   15 July 2018

Thanks for your reply. The "Mother Deed" has survery numbers. However, during the sale of property from A to B the survey numbers were found to be missing in the Absloute Sale Deed. Site number & site location has been mentioned in the Absloute Sale Deed and the bank has sanctioned load based on the Absloute Sale Deed. My question is, in order to include the survey numbers into the Absloute Sale Deed what is the solution? Right now I am unable to trace the owner that sold the property to me. How do I go about this scenario? Need advice please.

Ivan   27 November 2018

Dear nag, Did u get a solution? Im also into the same situation. please let me know if you find an obsolute solution for this Issue.. thank you

Ivan   28 January 2019

Dear nag, Did u get a solution? Im also into the same situation. please let me know if you find an obsolute solution for this Issue.. thank you

Ivan   28 January 2019

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register