Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

surrogate person for hiiring womb ,contract ..is it legal?

I have been  abused and decived by my wife .  There were excerpts where she hit me physically and even showed disloyality to me for other men.

Now I dont want to stay with her. My parents advise me to get re married but I think the present generation of indian women are terrorists and extortitonists . When I look at an indian female of this generation - only thought that comes to my mind is , how could she be  torturing her husband , ............there goes another terrorist , she wants this right ...and that is also her right....everything in her world is ...my right .....no responsibility.

But I am fertile and potent and want to have children.I dont want to live with an (indian ) female but I want children.

Can I hire a surrogate women to bear  my child. The ovaries will come from another woman ( preferably a foreigner ) .I want to make a written contract with the person who is bearing the child , that she cannot claim, any right over it . I will decide its s*x and outcome. All she will do is give me facility to hire her womb at Rs x / day * 270 days Rate.The sperms will be mine. I will feed her and give her food and clothers as long as she is bearing my child . After that the contract expires.I take the child .

Can this be done in  india ? i am willing to pay the cost . can any advocate help me frame the legal background ?

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 August 2009

This kind of incidents took place in Delhi way back in 2000 by one family followed by many other barren families in India. In Britian and other oparts of European countries this has been practising since the early parts of 1980s including s*x change.Regarding legal position in India i am not aware if any Law has been enacted by the Parliament in this regards.The issue is very big in Britian and other parts of the continent in this regards.Since others have done it why not you. Just make sure in the agreement that the biological mother will have no right over the new born child in any manner or right to claim the child including the surrogate mother the rent out her womb.Please also wait and see what other members have to say over this issue.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     14 October 2009

AT PRESENT THERE IS NO LAW IN INDIA  TO HIRE A  SURROGATE WOMEN TO BEAR CHILD. IF YOU MAKE AGREEMENT FOR  SAID PURPOSE IT WILL BE AB INITIO VOID,THAT WILL NOT BE LEGALY ENFORCEABLE BY ANY LAW. THIS CANNOT BE DONE IN INDIA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register