LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunjan dalal   06 October 2020

supression of facts

my wife file sec 24of hmp for maintainnance and she suppressed that she is earning in famiky court and get order in her favour i challanged it in high court of gujarat and court and court seta side judgment of lower court and clear mention that wife suplressed her income detail so order set a side.

which sec is applicable if some one suppressed and get order in her favour which type of case i file?
thanks in advance respected senior in knowledge.


 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 October 2020


Your wife has committed an offence of perjury. You can take legal action against her. As per me, this can be an additional ground for divorce. 

1 Like

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Application under sections 344 and 340 of CrPC to take action against the wife under sections 191, 193, 196, 199, 200, 181, 182 and 420 of the IPC for submitting false information to the court.
1 Like

gunjan dalal   06 October 2020

if she can supressed the thing of her job is counted as supression or false information sir

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     06 October 2020

You mean it is oral in court and no false affidavit, no false reply was given in writing by wife in the above matter
1 Like

gunjan dalal   06 October 2020

thanks sir for giving me a reply
she is file sec 24in hmp and write in her that she has doing social work and earn little bit amount in family court

but we r prove and she also file on affidevit her resign latter as senior software devloper and accept her package is 6 lac pa on that high court of gujarat reject her 24 applicationnon sepration ground and mention in judgment that wife supressed her actual income
so as per family court she said her earning is little bit and doing social work now she accept in high court earn 6lac pa is so much high then me this is real scenerio sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register