LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ktkaran (maanger)     18 October 2013

Supreme court-transfer petition 2nd date advise needed

Dear learned Members Brief of my apperance as party in person in Hon.Supreme Court and advise seeked:

Brief-

1.Wife has asked of Transfer of Dcivorce & Child custody cases from Delhi-NCR to Mumbai

2.Child custody case- Perjury case registered against wife and jurisdiction decided

3.Wife has filed 498A/406 at Jaipur which she is still pursuing and has not asked for its transfer 2 Mumbai or updated Jaipur court about her movement to Mumbai

I appeared in person and wanted to put wives 4 misconduct but court listened to only one and gave next date :

Me-Told Hon.court that she filed 498A in Jaipur bust asking trnsfr 2 mumbai ,Court asked me to show proof which i showed and they directed petitioners advocate to provide her mumbai residence proof and noted down her jaipur address in their order and said respondnet has placed on record petitoners jaipur address and that petitioner should bring mumbai residence proof on next date .

Petitioner lawyer pryaed for rejoinder which was refused by Court

QUERY:

1.Can i file additional affidavit with order sheet copy of 498A case in between so as to ask court if she can pursue cr.case from Mumbai so she can travel to delhi as well for the above cases.

2.Can i file I.A. to ask court for decision on perjury in child custody case going on for 3 years for which they have seeked transfer (idea is to bring it to knowledge of court as they listen only one thing)

3.I have also attached her contradictory affidavit in SC where she has taken main ground of transfer as job in mumbai where as in DV she has given affidavit that she has no job and hence asked for Interim maintenance.

Please advise for Interim application on perjury and additional affidavit for order sheet documents or any valuable advise which I may be missing.

Regards

Karan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register