Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supreme court/high court of delhi order on impotency tests

Page no : 2

Minnie (None)     20 February 2013

hema, that indian evidence thing was helpful though my lawyer ahs alrady told me that usa certificate is not valid here. as for others i have no intention of filing dv whether he comes here or not. only point is that at least in 1st o 2nd montion of mutaul consnet it wud be good if the boy doesnt use powwer of attorney . we are asking for test only because his lawyer has asked for my test...i have no intention to prove my hsuabnd potent or impotent, it doesn not amtter to me. i will not be filing 498 a and stretching this case further. ex partee cannot ahppen because he has given poa to his uncle and his lawyer on the bais of is usa report is asking for my test....i actually dont even mind giving any test but then if the judge decides that i shud give a test then he has to give test also na...

and stanley, it is not as if i am not satisfied with my lawyer or want to change him. u r asking me why i am posting here if i ahve a lawyer? lot of ppl do n they all have lawyers. having a lawyer does not mean u can't do research on your own too. after all its my case. besides my lawyer has been hospitalised and is on medicines- still he is doing as much as possible given his condition. thats why i am also putting in extra effort.

mani i filed the case way back last year, so y will i suddenly want him to come to india. the case even back then was of impotency and it still is...and i am the one who left him so i can't file a cse of desertion.i flew back

from usa to india and filed a case in india. its been one yr and i ahvent and will not file 498 a as i am sure that if he undergoes medical tst here i wil get annulment. however, if he does not then i am ok with mutaul consnet also as 1 yr seapration date is round the corner only to file mutual consent petition. i am okay both ways. but there are still 4 months to go for 1 yr seapration period.

hema, can u tell me which chapter and which section indian evidence act this is???

stanley (Freedom)     21 February 2013

@ author 

i presume you are young and want to remarry . Good to see you as a matured person and your statement that you want file 498 A as these cases take years to settle down . As a matter of fact as you say MCD is on the way than in a short while you would be a free bird :-). 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register