LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     09 August 2022

Supreme court appeal

I filed an RFA in Delhi high court against the trial court order , possession was passed in the favour of father-in-law for my eviction from the matrimonial home under suit for possession case , trial court judge decided a rent amount of 25000rs without asking for income affidavit from both the sides, high court judge has passed an interim order for my eviction from the house and has raised the amount to 35000rs monthly rent as the matrimonial home is in south delhi,but even the high court judge didn't ask for income affidavit , I am not agreeing on this amount as the rent is available for 50000rs as per the standard of shared household and 35000rs rent will be at an unsafe area , my query is can i appeal in the supreme court ? Or first i will have to appeal in front of the division bench in high court ? Reappeal in high court will be money waste as i don't have much hopes thr now, so now direct appeal will be allowed in the supreme court against this interim order of the delhi high court ?

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 August 2022

You can file SLP in Supreme Court. In fact in deserving cases you can file SLP directly from the trial court or in land compensation cases to the Supreme Court.

shivani (housewife)     10 August 2022

@nk assumi- ok thanks.

But problem is what if the supreme court judge doesn't even admits my appeal on the first hearing ? Mine is a matrimonial case where am being evicted from my matrimonial home forcefully & the high court judge has forced me to stay in an unsafe area and below the standards of matrimonial home, am losing every legal hopes, don't know how much supreme court will consider my misery

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register