LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     06 April 2010

Supremacy..........

Who is supreme the legislature or the judiciary and also i have heard through a precedence that Supreme court can strike off the decision of proclaiming a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Learning

10 Replies

Daksh (Student)     06 April 2010

Dear Mr. S Sabrinath,

As per the scheme of the constitution of India Legislature has got supremacy over judiciary.  However Judiciary on its part also keeps a watch last but not least in its own admission the judiciary has its own limitation where the matter melt down pertaining to policy.  It is said that apart from changing the s*x of its citizens the legislature can do each and everything.

Best Regards

Daksh

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     06 April 2010

Judiciary is a holy cow. The common men stuck in hornes. Govt entagled in tail. Tauts milching.

paritosh mishra (lawyer)     07 April 2010

the  area of operation  for both are different  but as to enactment of laws the legislature has supremacy as its members are chosen by people and it is presumed that the legislature better understands the need of people, the judiciary exercices a check on this power on certain fixed grounds .

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     07 April 2010

Y dont you go through the case of  I.R. Coelho Vs. State of Tanilnadu.. AIR 2007 SC 861..without reading cases u cant clear urself.....according to me

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 May 2010

the supreme authority is parliament.

administration, judiciary & .............. works under the constitution and the parliament.

".....Supreme court can strike off the decision of proclaiming a war...."   absolutely wrong.

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     04 May 2010

As all of us are from the law field and belonging to the profession of justice don't you all think that judiciary must become supreme than any of the fields of the power than that of the legislature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kirtirani sole (Student)     04 May 2010

Neither  the Legislature nor the judiciary is supreme but it is the Constitution. Because source of power for all the three wings is Constitution.... As we follow the check and balance system therefore legislature and judiciary should go hand in hand. 

Rt. from Kesavananda to I.R.Cohelo, picture is very clear that Indian Constitution is supreme....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 May 2010

whatever you guese is separate, the fact is parliament is the supreme authority in India.

(Guest)

God makes man and man follows THE GOD.  Parliament (People) makes rule and all others follow... ABOUT TURN... And all turns.... It is, only, the Treasurer becomes under impression that he is the OWNER.

(Guest)

My dearr Sabarinath !!

You are, first, a respected citizen of our democratic India.  Within your this capacity all public servants in Executive as well as in Judiciary are your servants.  As one of the People of India you can sit in parliament and make the rule.  Do you like that your servants follow the rule made by you ??? Will you allow your servants to interfere and make changes after you finalise it ??? 

You submitted h=this posting on 6 Aptil and all interested also participated.

Its the time of your observations.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register