LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj M B M S (Managing Director & Trustee (Educational))     07 November 2013

Support required to draft an investor agreement

Dear Forum, Kindly note that we have recently incorporated a private limited company for the purpose of establishing Playschools & Children activity centres in India in selected cities.  We are seeking investors into our company for the purpose of establishing Company run centres to begin with and later branch out into Franchisee run centres. For the present, we have a few interested persons/parties as investors to this project. We seek support from learned Forum Guides to draft a thorough Investor Agreement between the Private Ltd Co & the Intended Investor which covers all aspects related to quantum of investment, returns expected to the investor considering the market, by when and how the returns will be received by the investor, the roles & responsibilities of the Pvt Ltd Co and the Investor, The Liabilities of the Pvt Ltd Co & the investor, The Profit sharing mode if any, Liabilities in the event of Premature Exit by either party and any other such. Looking forward to hearing from the eminent people here who can support us in this step towards signing up the most effective investor agreements for the project. Thank you. A quick revert and guidance will be delightfully welcomed 

Learning

6 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     07 November 2013

Since the work involved huge investment of concentration time fact, better to take an assistance of a local advocate, who is perfect in this issue. So you better to find out. 

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     28 September 2014

please send me details to draft investor agreement together with copy of this query

dr vedula gopinath

vgnath@gmail.com   m 9866013121

(Guest)

Help of a local advocate is most esential for you.

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     02 March 2015

dear Mg.Dir

I had already asked you to send details as I have done similiar  agreements.

dr vedula gopinath

Attached File : 451979398 dr gopi nath vcard.pdf downloaded: 89 times

sureshkumar (lawyer)     05 March 2015

take Help of a local advocate is better for you

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     17 March 2015

Hii. You can contact me for the drafting. We are a team of experts in corporate drafting. No charges for verbal discussion. Write to me on mittaljets@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register