LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sindhu   14 October 2019

Support from inlaws

My husband has lost vision. We have a 6 year old child. I was a housewife for 15 years. Now I have to start earning for us to survive. I cannot leave husband and child alone and need in-laws support. But they don't want us to live with them They are willing to take their son but don't want me and my child. I can't afford day care service with the little money I will get.my parents are also not supportive. What should I do to protect my child.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Sindhu
My husband has lost vision. We have a 6 year old child. I was a housewife for 15 years. Now I have to start earning for us to survive. I cannot leave husband and child alone and need in-laws support. But they don't want us to live with them
They are willing to take their son but don't want me and my child. I can't afford day care service with the little money I will get.my parents are also not supportive. What should I do to protect my child.

Go to your local women and child support centre.They will help you.Even they may help you to got job inside their member.

Suggest you following helpline numbers for emergency------

Childline=1098   women help=181

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register