LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   14 January 2022

Summons to wife in usa

A criminal case got booked against my wife for doing 2nd marriage but she in the USA and her parents in India.

in the year 2020, her father via GPA filed a divorce case against me by hiding her 2nd marriage.

Query Please help me how can send summons to wife who is in the USA


 3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     14 January 2022

Already she has filed through GPA.Hence you can adopt the GPA and file petition.Consult lawyer.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 January 2022


You should have strong evidence that your wife has performed 2nd marriage. Otherwise nothing will happen in your case. I will suggest you to go for divorce as nothing has left in your marrige and get married to another lady. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 January 2022

Yes, you can get served summons through GPA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query