LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj kapoor   05 January 2017

Summons not received

Dear Sir My wife has filled false cases of 498a, 504, 506 in April 15. She has filled private complaint in court. No FIR registered till date. I did not receive any summon till date but she is attending all dates as I got this info from e-courts website. It is in appearance stage. My query is as under. 1) should I withdraw summoning order and order sheet from court. 2) can it be withdraw by self 3) is there any harm in getting these documents 4) should I attend court date 5) is bail required in complaint case Kindly reply with your valuable answer. Thanks a lot

Learning

4 Replies

pankaj kapoor   07 January 2017

Sir, it may be trick of her advocate to stop reaching summons to me. Just to win the case.i afraid that as I am not attending dates, court can issue warrant against me. Please guide.

pankaj kapoor   08 January 2017

Dear Experts Awaiting your valuable suggestions. Thanks for the support.

Pawan S (Advocate)     09 January 2017

When the summons or notice is served on the defendant or respondent personally, the service and the signature of the defendant or respondent on the back of the process should be proved.

No Court can rightly proceed to hear a suit, ex parte until it has been proved to the satisfaction of such Court that the summons to a defendant to appear has been duly served, that is, has been served strictly in such manner as the law provides.

No further action is required from your end as now.

Just try to gather the status of the case with the help of any lawyer.

pankaj kapoor   12 January 2017

Hi Helping Hand Kindly share your views.... Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register