Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jay pathak (officer)     29 April 2014

Summon in a divorce case

Dear all

I am about to file a divorce case in ahmedabad(gujarat) in family court against my wife who is living and working in pune(maharashtra). How will the summons send in this case since  we both are residing in seperate states of india.

Regard

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 April 2014

1.    During Admission stage plead for sending such Court Notice by Registered Acknowledgement Post to respondent wife’s address in Pune.

2.    It will be allowed provided your suit petition gets admitted in accordance with Law.

{Last reply}

Baadal khurana (none)     30 April 2014

send it to your wife's workplace address by register AD. 

jay pathak (officer)     30 April 2014

Dear all

Thanks for the reply and advise. However i have come to know that in this case since it is an interstate issue, the summon from ahmedabad family court will be send to pune family court and then pune family court will send the summon to my wife in pune. All this wlll be done by RPAD. Is this information true? Kindly can somebody throw light on this.

Regards

Ramesh (student)     30 April 2014

Dear Pathak

My query is also  the same.

Please inform the development but from my point of view there is no role of the family court pune.

The notice will be serve upon your wife by regd ad direct from the family court Ahmedabad.

For further exchange of views pls contact on 09827009547 or on mail myngone@gmail.com or though this forum.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 April 2014

Normally the court orders the summons in both ways i.e. (1) summons by court and (2) Registered Post Ack. Due sent by postal department.  The court summons will be served as answered by the author himself in the 4th column.  As far as R.P.A.D. is concerned, it will be sent directly  to the addressee (as in the normal course of RPAD) by the postal department.  The sendor will be the Court.  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2014

You file the petition before the court, complying with all formalities, the court will take care of sending the summons, do not worry about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register