Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Nagashyam Kiran (ADVOCATE)     25 April 2015

Summon a document 91 cr.p.c.

Dear All,

Please find the 91 CrPC Petition to summon the production of document generally used in M.C. cases to summon the salary particulars of the husband who is employed in Govt.

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam,

Advocate,

Anantapur.

Mob: 7382417512

Learning

5 Replies

Abhi (law student)     25 April 2015

Sir, wife has sent summons first time and they were received in crpc 125..

later she sent a second summon as husband did not attend after receiving first summon.

the second summon was refused. does court treat first summon as binding on husband and proceed ex parte?

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     25 April 2015

Either U will be issued warrant or ex-parte order is made

M.Nagashyam Kiran (ADVOCATE)     25 April 2015

Dear Abhi,

If the service of the first summon is not served effectively on the husband then only the court order to serve the second summon. In case the first summon is served correctly on the husband then if the court feels it sufficient then it will set ex-parte. 

In your discussion, you have mentioned that wife sent second summon that means court ordered her to send summon as the first summon is not served effectively. As mentioned by you, the husband refused the second summon. If a person refuses to receive summon then automatically the court will set him ex-parte and will post the matter for the petitioner's evidence. Based on the petitioner's ex-parte evidence it will dispose the matter.

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam,

Advocate, Anantapur.

Mob: +91 7382417512.

Abhi (law student)     01 May 2015

Thank you sir,

in my case 2nd summon was sent because, the notice regarding my receipt of first summon reached the court late ( after  the date of  first heraing). by that time court has no info that it reached me as the acknowledgement is in transit. 

my question is now after 2nd summon is issued court got the acknowledgement of fist summon. i returned second summon without taking. so what will happen now?

M.Nagashyam Kiran (ADVOCATE)     02 May 2015

Dear Abhi,

You have mentioned that you returned the second summon and it is deemed refusal and you will be set ex-parte if you donot attend the court on the date of adjournment when the court posted the case. 

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam,

Advocate, Anantapur.

Mob: +91 7382417512.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register