Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     19 August 2013

Suit to file declaration of title

Respected Sir,

I own an agricultural land.I am enjoying and possession of that land.Mutated in all revenue records.But a person came up with a fake registration sale deed and troubling me a lot.

Hence i had planned to file a SUIT FOR DECLARATION OF TITLE in the Civil court.What is the procedure?What are required to file the suit.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     19 August 2013

You have been in Possession of land and mutated your name all revenue records, Did you obtain Pattadar Paass Book, Title Deeds of land form Revenue officers concern? if you have obtained two documents you need not file suit for declaration and you take perpetual injunction against the person who came with fake Registered Sale Deed  troubling you. you have not obtained Pattadar Pass Book, Title Deeds from Revenue officers concern, immediately obtain that itself confer you title of land. You file a criminal complaint against person who is has got fake registered Sale deed document. Law of Adverse Possession will be helpful to you if you have been in possession  of land  for more than 12 years. If need arises your Advocate advises you to file Suit  for  Declaration of Title may  proceed according to that, because I have not perused your title of land. Cell No.9290673696.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 August 2013

Along with your tittle deed and recent property extract you file a suit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register