LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maskadvise   11 May 2015

Suit for injunction/declaration can be filed in such case

I  purchased Plot from builder and made agrrement but he was not ready to register the same and gave me cheque of full amount of consideration paid by me to him but the said cheque has been dishonoured by him and accordingly I filed case aginst him in 138 of N.I. Act with prayers demanding my money.

Simulteneously can I file SUIT against him for injunction and declaration restraining him not to sell and transfer the said Plot till discharge of my money ?

Kindly suggest 



 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   11 May 2015

Yes, you can file a suit for injunction on not to sell the property plot. If you want to contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query