LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalit singh   05 March 2023

Suit against MCD

In a case where the property tax was not paid and as per law a panelty of 20% can be levied on the tax not paid but the inspector is asking for 7 lakh rupees but on the online portal it is showing Rs. 3,60,000 and the property is seized, in this case where shall i file the case.


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 March 2023

Competent Authority Room No 29, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

whether 7 lakh is being demanded as bribe?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

You can make a complaint to the Vigilance about the bribe being demanded and also you can file a suit for mandatory injunction  against the authority for releasing the seized property stating that you are willing to pay the penalty whereas the authorities concerned have turned deaf ears to your pleas.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register