LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha (engineer)     10 October 2011

Suicide case



I have a question to ask, I had a friend whom I know from my college days ,She has started to threaten me that she will commit suicide one day and then will leave a note stating that this action of her is because of me an my father.Every Once in two weeks she sends me emails stating that she tried to commit suicide but due to some reasons she didnt.


So is there any kind of preventive action which I should take before she does something stupid? Also she is mentally unstable.As she is having some family issues with her father.

plz respond.


 5 Replies

shrikant (LAW OFFICER)     10 October 2011

Lodge fir u/s 309 of Indian penal code

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 October 2011

Just lodge a complaint and forget about it.


Barking Dogs Seldom Bite.




Shonee Kapoor


1 Like

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     10 October 2011

309 is not available for you.

You can move under 506 IPC/

mamta kaura wadehra (lawyer)     10 October 2011

have you done anything wrong?if not then why r u so scared? u r telling only one side,the other side u r hidding.even if u want to secure yourself get the hard copies of emails sent by her and report the matter to the police

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     11 October 2011

i agree with my friend mamta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register