LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky   20 June 2016

Suicide...33 yr old gym trainer

Hi Its been two months since my younger brother died. The evidence of my brother mainly from recovered memory card of phone done by myself with the help of prviate professionals having images of the married lady who was member of the gym where he worked. Containg both in arms of each other, half nude and full nude images of lady sent in messenger. When i found all this and showed 20 days later to my wife who was instantly ill when he died and was ill before his death also with low bp and skin problem was on bed rest. After seeing the evidence comfirmed me that before death of my brother he told her that the lady was threatening him along with her husband and now 45 days ago we file police complaint with cp marked to acp then marked another sho along with evidence. The police seeing all deatils and proof of relationship is now asking for proof of threat which we dont have however we told them mobile network call record can show calls exchanged between them. Police is agreed to make report and send to DA for approval of fir...but many suggest that it will not work on just my wifes testimony. And she is scared also because of health, nervousness etc. Can you boost our morale because this seems to go nowhere and our loss is huge. Also recommend what else kind of evidence can be used or found to make our case fir first..then in court of law.

 3 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     20 June 2016



If you are going for the registration of the FIR then its police job to collect the evidence. But if have sufficient evidence you can go for the private complaint. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     21 July 2016

nothing to add

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2016

Sorry for the tragedy.


Could you put facts more clearly after gaining some solace from the tragedy.


Without clear perception none may be able to advise correctly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query