LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash (Project Manager)     03 May 2012

Suicidal threat for not taking back

After intense dispute wife left home 10 months back. Things are not going well between us. She has shown her suicidal nature many time. Now she wants to return but I am not ready. She is not ready for mutual divorce and threatning me to commit suicide if proceed for divorce or not taking her back. Please advice me. 

Learning

5 Replies

**Victim** (job)     03 May 2012

@ Author do not worry about her threats just try to collect information that she is threatening you to commit suicide and then file a complain in local police station. Don't forget committing suicide itself is another crime once you do this she will stop threatening you. No one can force you to live with her if you don't want to........

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 May 2012

if the wife feels aggreived, she has to seek relief through civil remedies - RCR, residential right under DV act etc.

dont succumb to her emotional blackmailing ... if she returns, same thing will go on life-long.

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     03 May 2012

Threat by a wife to commit suicide amounts to cruelty against husband and the said act is a ground for divorce for you.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     03 May 2012

Record the calls in which she threatns you fro Sucide...will act as an evidence of cruelty and threat in your divorce case.....Don't worry she'll not do it for sure...

Vikash (Project Manager)     04 May 2012

Appreciate your valuable suggestion. Thanks a lot to all of you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register