LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   17 May 2019

Suggestions required

Dear Sir, In 2016 Wife has filed 498, DV, 125, which is still pending. Before notice to us court has passed a interim order on DV case for interim mentainance on 2016 but the same copy has not been supplied to us, also comfirmed infront of Magistrate that i dont have any order copy. Now She is not attending any court for her evidence as well as further proceding. This March she has also filed Divorce case and within 1month gap the sme has been withdrawn by him.
I have filed RCR, which is in expart stage. Also filed ACT VIII for my baby girl which is also expert hearing.
Now I have got some voice recording of my wife where she is engaged with a man and carrying 2months baby from new comer.
Kindly suggest me the below points.

1) How does I prove that voice recording which was given by new comer's wife.
2) If it would be proved then what legal action would be taken against both of them.
3) Which any divorce or all cases is in live mode no such final judgement has come, can she doing illegal activities.


 1 Replies

manoj   17 May 2019

recently supreme court has observed some procedure to mark the documents like electronic records etc.. if you any voice records of your wife it is valid and it is binding on her unless it is proved that the voice belongs to your wife. if you want I will provide judgment of supreme court in this regard.




CELL NO 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query