LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   04 January 2019

suggestions on criminal case

sir I am Krishna accused under 420 case misappropriation of govt funds.sir I was behind bars for 79 days and after releasing from cell I came to know that two charsheets were prepared A& B .now my lawyer telling that I have to get bail once again for B supplementary chargesheet and I was produced in court and that day honourable judge said that summon will be sent to me after that I have to apply for second bail. sir actually on 3rd Jan 2019 I completed 6 months from my suspension .sir still my department not sent me any order regarding extension of suspension or revocation of my job.
sir secondly when I asked police department why two charge sheets are prepared they replied me that they prepared December2017 to march 2018 first part for financial year ending on 31 St March 2018 .and from April 18 to July 18 .there fore whether two chargesheet can be prepared under single case or what.sir plz suggest me on this case.

Learning

9 Replies

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     04 January 2019

1. You have to get bail for secondary / supplimentary charge sheet. Once cannot put behind bar more than 60 or 90 days ( depend on maximum Punishment). Supplementary chargesheets can be pepared. 

2.  As of now, You are not acquitted from allegation. So, inform the status to your office. If necessary, this is relatedt o service matters (Central / state, and Economic offences, anti corruption act etc.

3. Already you got the bail for Chargesheet A, You may get for B too, and accepting the conditions imposed by Honourable court.

Akanksha Katti   05 January 2019

thank you sir plz tell me for second charsheets again I have to go to jail or what sir

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     08 January 2019

Please apply for Anticipatory Bail for second chargesheet. As you already suffered, you may get bail.

Other than that, there is a possibility of going to Jail. 

Ony after reading your case, one can help . Your advocate can help you on this.

Akanksha Katti   11 January 2019

sir actually my lawyer told me that he will definitely bail can get .once he applied for bail but that day honourable judge told that without summons don't tell accused to come to the court .so we are waiting for summons sir and my lawyer sir told that definitely I can get bail.

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     12 January 2019

1) By this time, you might got served summon or taken into custody OR second chargesheet not even prepared. 

2) Poice can arrest without any warrant on this case, IPC 420., so no need of summon ( More than 7 years Jail Possible,if found guilty)

3) Does the investigation completed by the police? OR they just taking extratime, to drag the case

4) the amount of money involved and other co-accused along with you also important.

5) If this is taking more time, get relief for Joing the job again from Court.

6 ) what relief you want now?

Akanksha Katti   13 January 2019

sir already two chargesheets are ready and I got copies of both chargesheets .police enquiry also completed .sir I want to join to the job so plz tell me what I have to do next sir . already enquiry and chargesheets are ready and they are already with me sir plz tell me further process I have to face

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     13 January 2019

What is the status in Chargesheet, is they found, allegations Wrong? or found evidence?

If wrong, you can approach to your office, and submit the details.

If they found evidence against you, then case will go. Here, You can apply to Administrative Tribunal ( State or Central), there you have to file for Re-join. 

Based on the facts, you will get relief. Some time court can award, Salary 1/3 to 2/3 in that Period.

Akanksha Katti   13 January 2019

as per kcsr now I am getting 50percent salary sir as per ur suggestions I will approach administrative tribunal sir thank you so much

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     14 January 2019

welcome. And based on your Chargesheet, if that is in your favour, then you can quash ( remove) all the proceedings before you, you can be aquitted,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register