Suggestions for Divorce

lawyer advice us what should we do next ? clearly and step wise.


If you are facing any legal dispute then you can post all the facts here for advice.



My son married on 22rd May 2018. from another town in Telangana...from day one she was non-coperative,arrogent,reckless girl...she was in our home only for 28 days alltogether...
rest in her home town.We tried and persuaded her to return back 8 times to our home but it was fine day they filed 498a,DVC,MC on us four and other family PS also we tried to reconsile but waste...they want separation...our case went to local district court and had been roaming eversince...recently they opted fot mutual divorce and asked us to sign a MOU and it was agreed for 1.50000 one time settlement...and return all the household articles...we did that...but now our mediater says the girls party is looking for more money instigated by their lawyer and planning a physical attack on us on date of first motion of divorce and second my questions are

1. can we file a divorce in our city ?in family court ?
2.will the MOU is valid here in our city ?
3.if any one of us break the MOU will there by legal action taken ? pl advice clearly.


You have to file application in the court to get divorce. MOU will not dissolve your marriage. If you apprehend any danger then you can file police complaint in local police station. You can file mutual consent divorce petition in the court stating all the terms and conditions. 



This is a repeated query, verbatim. Suggestion has already been given.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x