LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arpit   29 August 2016

Suggestions

Hi My neighbor has a neem tree in his house which is very big its branches lies on my terrace and electric service line too I told him many times to cut d tree to avoid an accident i sacred becoz of heavy rain fall d tree may be fall on my house and big accident may occur, but as he is careless man he didn't give any response to me Now I want to ask you how I can take legal action against him Or I can send him legal notice to make him aware the problem which I am facing which he is taking it lightly suggest me d best way to get rid of this problem Thanx

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 August 2016

You can send him a notice and wait for him to respond.if not you yourself can cut those branches

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     29 August 2016

If your neighbor is not listening to your request, no need to issue notice to him. You can directly file a complaint against him before the concerned authority City corporation / Electricity Department.

Soumen Das   30 August 2016

Hi All 

I had borrowed education loan of Rs 3.2 Lac from UBI Bank in 2010 for pursuing MBA in a reputed institute. I belong to a poor family and  the bank issued loan for me without any security on behalf of my merit and my father's income. It is a joint account including me, my father & my mother. I completed MBA without any campus recruitment and struggled a lot for a job. After approx 1.6 year of struggle I got a job with only 10k salary. From 2014 i am repyaing my EMI but not as per bank calculation. (Actual EMI-9.4K P.M & Paid EMI-4-5K P.M)

Now my father is  a dialysis patient & retired from his service. Now my father need 3 times dialysis in a week & losts of medicine, so this is very costly for us & we are unable to effort it & continue my father treatment. All saving are exhausted for my father treatment but still he cant talk & walk. I am the only earning member of our family. The bank is calling to my family and pressuring us to clear all outstanding.  I am  ready to repay the loan & still now i am paying EMI in every month approx 4-5 thousnd. The interest and principal combined amount  is Rs 4.5 Lac now. It will take too much time to repay. The Bank is  calling me every week & coming to our home also. They are threatening me to repay whole outstanding otherwise they will file a case against me & call the police.

I had shared my situation with Branch manager many times & informed him that my relatives are ready to pay principle amount on behalf of me, so please take it & settle the loan account i am helpless but they are not ready to understand my situation. In this situation my family getting tense.

It's a criticial moment for me, please help me with best possible way.

Thanks

Soumen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register